Return & Refund Policy
As a small business we appreciate and respect our customers, and strive to be swift and understanding in resolving issues with any items purchased. Just give us a call or email and we’ll do our best to resolve any issues. However, also as a small business, we need to make sure we have a clear return policy.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase, and be in “like new” condition.
- If an item is returned for being defective, we will assess this on a case by case basis, and the “like new” clause may not apply.
- Items not in “like new” condition will be subject to a restocking fee of 30% or more depending on the state of the item returned.
- Customer is responsible for shipping on returned items.
- Damaged or missing items must be communicated to Hive & Garden within 48 hours of:
- An item being received through shipping.
- Items purchased online for instore pickup (48 hours after picking up an item).
- No returns, credits, or exchanges will be accepted for the following items:
- Livestock (Queens, Nuc’s, Packaged bees, Mason bee cocoons).
- Beeswax, Honey, Pollen Patties, Pollen or Beeswax foundation.
- Medications (Apivar, ApilifeVar, Oxalic Acid, Formic Pro).
- If an item is damaged upon being received by an outside carrier (UPS, USPS), damages must be noted on Bill Of Lading (BOL).
- Pictures of a damaged package and or items are strongly encouraged in order to assess a refund.
- Hive & Garden is not responsible for items being returned to us which are lost or damaged. Please keep a copy of your tracking information. It is recommended you include shipping insurance when returning items to us.
- With the exception of livestock sales, cancellation of orders will be charged a 5% fee to cover the cost of processing a refund through the credit card company. Our return policy on livestock is contained in the product description section for each type of livestock.